One lucky Lady

I named the Category Squish because its all about the love……look at these pictures over the past weekend…you tell me ….one big Sis Boom lovefest. Thank you to all of you for making it hugely successful, we love the ones who drive distances, the diehards who haven’t missed a season in 15 years, the ones who come for the cookies,the ones who came the wrong day, the ones that couldn’t make it, the ones who come for inspiration, the ones who come to meet George, the labradoodle, the ones who bring presents, the ones who make us giggle, the curious ones who see the Sis Boom signs and wonder what the heck it is, we love those who jog by and stop in, the ones who are tired of the malls, the ones who are building businesses with our fabrics, the ones making things for their granddaughters, the ones buying gifts or things for themselves, the ones who worked hard to have babies and now they are here in their carriers, those that like the lollipops and love touching everything, the ones who come during nap time or the ones that come five in tow, the ones who are patient with our credit card machine,
the ones that have found true love, the ones getting married, the ones getting divorced, the ones who have come back from their travels abroad, the ones who tell me how to make something better, I so appreciate my family of origin who call and pray for success of the show,it is all then there is the blossoming, burgeoning family that is Sis Boom. Last but not least the staff made up of all glittering angels who prop me up when I can barely stand up, who welcome folks in their loving way ,who give encouragement, who enjoy being surrounded by the Sis Boom crowd mostly made up of artists themselves who appreciate all that goes into everything handmade… I need all of you!! I really can’t thank you enough for the good feelings you leave behind that I in-turn share with others during the holiday season…I love you all, JenniferImg_0233_2
Img_0241
Img_0269
Img_0262
Img_0271_2
Img_0263_2
Img_0313Img_0281
Img_0277_2

26 Responses to “One lucky Lady”

1. Oh how I wish we could have been there! It looks like it was fabulous, one day we are going to make it up there! Happy Holidays
    ~Wendy & Jamie

2. Karla says:

Hi Jennifer,
    I had so much fun and it was treat for my mom to peek into the world of one of my favorite bloggers! I’m enjoying my goodies. Just did a post over at my place. You are so sweet and kind and it is so much fun to be around you and your wonderful energy!
    Hugs,
    Karla

3. LuAnn Smith says:

One of these years, I am going to hop on a plane, yes during my busiest time of the year, and be at this party! Is there a Bed and Breakfast near by? What’s the closest airport? I have to start planning… May you find all that you wish for under your tree come Christmas morning Jennifer….
    LuAnn
    P.S. More pictures please!

4. deb says:

Eek! Jennifer! How fabulous is everything. Such sweet models too. Those tops are simply darling!

5. Mary says:

Awwww! Such fabulosity! Jennifer, I needs me some of those great Sis Boom shirts! LOL!

6. Anonymous says:

What a glorious event, Jennifer!
    oxox

7. Laurie says:

What gorgeous smiling faces, peeking out of rosy budding sis-boom blossoms!

8. M&Co says:

Oh I wish I did’nt live on the other side of the world!! It looks so great, and the tops in your fabric is so adorable! My favourite is the two little girls in the darling christmas dresses!

9. Alicia says:

Wow I just LOVE those tops, where do you get them?? I must check your website!
    Alicia ~ time worn style

10. jessi nagy says:

awesome!! i wish i could make this trip every year.
    wowza! what beautiful stuff you had. wish i could have been there!
    congratson 15.
    jessi nagy

11. Tammy says:

What fun! What lovely goodies…and friends! :) xoxo

12. Firefly Hill says:

Everything looks so wonderful Jennifer! I am sorry to have missed it!
    Annie

13. Carol says:

Oh my goodness Jennifer, I wish I could have been at the Sis Boom Party! The girls are all just darling in your lovely fabrics~
    Blessings:)
    Carol

14. MaryBeth says:

Oh how much fun! I wish I was there. Those tops are to die for. I want that pattern or is it top secret??

15. OMG those clothes are adorable and so are your models!!! Wayy cute!!

16. Anonymous says:

oh jennifer!!! it was sooo good to see you again! i am LOVING my purchases. my house looks like a Sis Boom Fest! michael also enjoyed tagging along for the day. thanks so much for opening up your home and sharing your wonderful talents with us!
    love ya girlfriend!!!
    blessings, danielle

17. Amy says:

Jennifer!
    I live to far away to come to your wonderful store and i see some tops I just have to have!!!! Is there any way to order directly from you?
    -Amy

18. Jennifer ~ What fun! I’d love to have seen all that beautiful suff! Your home looks so pretty too. – From what I can see in snippets of in the background. :) Glad to hear that you all had a fun time!

19. Renca says:

How awesome and simple pattern and the fabrics. Great!

20. Cheryl Dack says:

What darling tops! LOVE them!!!

21. Terrie says:

Everything was wonderful! Looking forward to spring, making a list of fun summer things right now. Thanks again, loved it all!!!

22. Hi Jennifer!
    I would LOVE to be there one year for such a wonderful event as this! How fun and gorgeous everything is! I adore your use of beautiful color and your designs! Thank you so much for all of the inspiration!!!
    Merry Christmas!!
    xo,
    Kim

23. jayne says:

{{Jennifer}}…so sorry I missed this event! :( Thursday & Friday were work days and Saturday I had a class with Charlotte Lyons at Tinsel Trading….the next show will have me taking a day off if need be – it’s an event I don’t ever want to miss again!
    Glad your show was a success – yet again.
    PS – Give George a giant hug and kiss from me! :D

24. Megan says:

Oh! how wonderful!!!! I’m jealous of those that got to go!

25. upstatelisa says:

I just found your blog and looove the pattern for the shirts! where can it be found???

26. upstatelisa says: