Crowning Glory

First I want to thank everyone for their comments because they mean so much to me and I appreciate you taking the time..Having said that please know that during showtime I do try to keep up but its not easy…Inspired by Silver Bella and all the glitter in my suitcase I came home to new ideas and fresh energy..I wanted to try something different and I did. The gifts I received both in brown paper packages and those from the heart will forever be etched in my memory of that Incredible weekend in Omaha Nebraska. It hasn’t ended for me! I love hearing from all of my bella buddies and I love cheering them on as they go for bigger and better things!! These are hard working gals many of whom take a leap of faith when they enter into the craft world for business….but it was their overall attitude that intrigued me the most…NEVER SAY DIE and with smiles and grace they go about doing the next right thing…..My heart leaps with every e-mail, every call, every comment that tells me of their successes. We are all in this together and after attending Silver Bella I realize we all need each other. Without further ado this is what you ladies inspired me to do…Img_0009
Img_0025
Img_0013
Img_0022
Img_0014
Img_0010
Img_0011

35 Responses to “Crowning Glory”

1. Heidi says:

Wow! These crowns are glorious! You inspire ME!

2. Laurie says:

oh so pretty! You are a wonderful inspiration, Jennifer!

3. WOW!!!! Jennifer…. these are amazing!!! Totally fabulous!
    It was such a pleasure to take a class from you at SB! You are a doll!!!
    Hugs!

4. Maggie says:

I am sorry I didn’t get the opportunity to meet you at Silver Bella, Donna L. tells me you are such a sweetheart. While the time flew by at SB, the moments and the friendships I will cherish. Love the crowns and the apron, wow!

5. I love all that glitter and sparkle!

6. So very Delightful!!!
    Love your fresh designs on your fabrics and the pages of Wonderful Christmas Decor!
    Soooo Talented!

7. jessi nagy says:

wowza!!! those are gorgeous!
    fit for any Bella!
    beautiful work!!!
    see ya next year!
    Jessi nagy

8. Bobbie Duran says:

Very sweet just like candy. I did a few Christmas Cards with some glitter and my husband saw them and told me that I needed more glitter. Seeing your charming creations I guess you can never have enough glitter.

9. Tanya Whelan says:

Total and complete MAGIC!!!! Jennifer. Gorgeous just don’t do it, thank you for all your beauty.
    love, t

10. So wonderful. Everyone can use more glitter, it just makes me smile. Thank you for all of your inspiration!
    Wendy

11. Natalea says:

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Jennifer! I’m so glad you received inspiration from SB as well! I can’t wait til next year! Happy Holidays! xo natalea

12. love all the sparkel!! It seems like a magical place.

13. Kristin says:

Crowns and Glitter! A Girls Best Friend!

14. Apple says:

Those crowns are just too cute for words. Love them.

15. Mosaic Queen says:

Beautiful! And soooo True!

16. Gorgeous, Jennifer…LOVE all the glitter (naturally!). What more does a girl need…tons of glitter and a crown to top it all off! Can’t wait to see you and all your new creations at your show. I shall be there with bells on…er…I mean…glitter on!!!
    Love ya,
    Laurie
    The Glitter Fairy

17. there is nothing like a crown I always say…thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    I wish that I could come for your big Christmas sale this weekend but we already have plans to take my 85 yr old Mom to Boston.
    Hope it is successful!
    best,
    carol

18. Jennifer Hayslip says:

Omigosh Jennnifer! These are BEAUTIFUL! Simply amazing! You are a true gem and soooo inspiring to us all. I hope to see you again next years SB!
    HUGGIES! XO,Jenn

19. Have a great show and sale! I hope you have nice weather and a huge turnout.
    Kimberly :)

20. Jamie Walker says:

Oohlala, these are glittery gorgeousness!!

21. M&Co says:

So beautiful! I especially love the ones on the last picture. Gorgeouse!!

22. Polly says:

Good for you! I’m always so timid about trying new things. Or should I say, advertising the new things?! =) Your projects are definitely advertising worthy. Maybe we should all try something new this week! Blessings…Polly

23. jona says:

Oh my gosh! What fantastic, glittery confections!

24. Alice says:

Just amazing! Those are the only words I can come up with – simply amazing! I love all the glittery delights you have shown.

25. Jennifer, These creations are amazing. Isn’t it wonderful what our imaginations can do. I absolutely love these. WOW! I hope there is a Silver Bella next year, I’ve got my suitcase packed.

26. Have a FABulous show!!! Wish I could be there :).

27. Hi Jennifer,
    Your blog just melts in my eyes! I wish I could come to your Open House~beautiful.
    Continued Success~
    Carol

28. colleen says:

oh man…wish I didn’t live so far away. One of these days I’m going to make it to your show. Everything looks amazingly wonderful…of course it does…it’s yours!!
    Hugs to you!

29. Julie G. Baxley says:

Jennifer, I will be at your open house in spirit; sporting one of your lovely crowns! Hope you have great fun and a wonderful turnout! (Idea: you could always teach a glittery crown class at Silver Bella next year!) Look forward to seeing you then!

30. Liz says:

Jennifer I was so excited to attend your open house and to FINALLY meet you in person. You are one talented gal and seeing everything in person just took my breath away!!! Can’t wait to make my kit creation, and hang up my many glitter goodies all while wearing one of your fabulous crowns- lucky me!!!! Liz

31. Liz says:

Hi Jennifer, I forgot to give you my Flickr name – it’s Bellawood. Liz

32. Karla Smith says:

Hi Jennifer,
    I too was so inspired, in many ways at Silver Bella. I’ve been working on my Old Fashioned Christmas gifts. Each gift this year, will be handmade. I was so inspired, that I even jumped into blogland too. I’m still learning it all but you can visit at: http://artwhisper.typepad.com.
    Hugs,
    Karla

33. Jennifer ~ I wish I lived closer and could attend your open house to see everything in person! I hope it’s going well and you’re having fun!

34. Lisa says:

How fun is this? Wonderful creatative pictures. So glittery and festive.
    Happy holidays!

35. Wish I was there…Lovely items !!
    Mary