Those Three Girls!!

If you have seen these three women please contact me…They are wanted for having excessive fun in the late night Schultuten class….lots off enjoyment at the corner table…..cones on steroids, cones made into party hats. cones overly embellished…total craziness!! On top of that Circus dogs and Holiday music!! They are also guilty of influencing other parties at their table to do the same. Then they had the hutspa to try and butter me up with very precious gifts…If you see any of them contact the authorities of Silver Bella immediatly!! Cutiepies

14 Responses to “Those Three Girls!!”

1. Mary says:

Ha ha ha ha! Sounds like they really got into the spirit of things. I’ll have to keep an eye out for another of your Schultuten classes. I have a picture of my mother with hers on the first day of school and have always longed to try my hand at one.

2. Maija Lepore says:

They are wicked, aren’t they?!
    oxox

3. Heidi says:

OH my! Wanted now for having too much fun? LOL I’ll be they’re still in that corner…having a bella-ball!

4. Alice says:

Too much fun indeed…cones on steroids. Now that I would love to see.

5. Megan says:

tee hee hee. Hummmm……wanted crafters huh? Sounds like trouble! LOL

6. Kathy Jacobson says:

I happened to be at the table with these crazy girls (I think I even took this photo), and we did have a lot of fun (maybe too much fun?). I have to say, it was the perfect way to end an incredible weekend. Jennifer, your class was incredible, and you are everything one could want in a teacher. Truly! Jack was beyond cute, but you still stole the show!
    Kathy

7. Youll never catch me.HEHE. Ill have to wear a disguise next year to silver bella. Jennifer you are absolutley wonderful. You kept things light and fun. Ill take your classes anytime.

8. Julie G. Baxley says:

Those girls were bad to the bone! And that mascot, Jack the happy crafter, is a well seasoned Bella after last weekend! I might have actually finished my cone had I been sitting at that table! Gotta love those girls! Thank you so much for not one but two wonderful classes, and the conversations with you were always great! Look forward to taking more of your classes in the future…

9. HAHA!!! Toooo funny!!! We have been calling them the bad bellas…or the fresh bellas…
    What a GREAT time!!!
    LOVE you Jen!!!
    xoxo me

10. Mosaic Queen says:

It’s been such a long time since I’ve visited….sorry about that. It looks like you gals had a FABULOUS time at Silver Bella! I think I need to go next time!
    Please come visit me at my new blog.
    Michelle

11. Melissa says:

jennifer jennifer jennifer!!! i had the best time at silver bella!!! i am so happy to have finally met you and cannot wait to come see you for the next sis boom event! so looking forward to it! your class was fabulous, taught just the way i like it… fun, chaos, excitement, puppies running around, girls acting like maniacs… etc. good good fun!!! talk to you soon! xoxo. melissa.

12. Hi Love your magical creations ..I am in Mass any workshops up here ..this place is dead! Any tutorials on paper mache or where to go? I am a newbie..looove evrything! Denise Hull,MA at the end of the World!

13. Jill says:

OOooh! Those silly Bellas!!!! Must have been on a glitter high…. I am finally recovering from my glitter hangover!!! What fun we all had!!! So glad I got to meet you… I can’t wait to crack open that kit and start playing!!!
    xoxoxox

14. beth says:

happy to say that i got to sneak in and enjoy a little of the bad bellaness in the back corner – i promise i did not instigate any of it !! LOL – loved your class and am such a fan of all your work !! the bella event was a blast and can’t wait until next time and until we meet again !!!!
    xo,