Not sure what to say

except…. thanks for supporting me through the teaching process..I have to say I love it very much!! Watching the bellas putting there signature on a project I created was the most rewarding experience….I said it a bunch of times that out of the box thinking fueled me!! You were the most creative bunch of folks ever….and guess what you taught me!! I love the variety of people and the range of creativity!! Please know that the Bella teachers work painstakingly to bring you the best projects…we do it with perfect heart….we sweat and worry that the end result will be greeted with ooohs and ahhs!! So thank you for loving what we do…and challanging us to bring you the highest quality of kits..Please forgive me while I digress because I need to take a minute to thank Jenny and Aaron for their belief in me….Over the years we have come to know and love each other so much!! We were open and honest and shared our love of the craft with one another so when they found Teresa McFayden, Pamela Garrison, and Kim Kwan doing blogs that expressed our sentiment they immediatly contacted me!! I have been in love with these people ever since and the mood at Silver Bella reflected all that I believe in…sharing…!! I call that event a retreat because the level of sharing is so deep and profound and through sharing our creativity we help one another in our handicraft as well as our souls…..We were meant to create!!! So thanks for the love you showed me! It is great to be a Bella!Prettygirls
Bellas

21 Responses to “Not sure what to say”

1. jessi nagy says:

im glad you made it home safely!!!
    what a great weekend!!!
    i was bummed i did’nt get any of your classes, boo hoo!
    Im just glad i got to meet you! your a doll!
    jessi nagy

2. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You were so much fun to hang out with…your class was simply the best! Jamie and I are going to try to make it up to your area this summer, I know we will have withdrawals from your smile!
    ~Wendy

3. Bobbie Duran says:

It looks from the photos that everyone will have a smile on their faces for a long time. Gald to hear all when well for you and the other Bella teachers.

4. oooh!!! I am so glad that you had such a fun time!!! :-) xo Britt

5. Amy says:

Oh, my sweet new friend. I loved meeting you! You are just as sweet as the day is long and I truly wish you lived next door.
    ever so,
    Amy

6. Hi Jennifer,
    I really enjoyed meeting you (Saturday morning in the hotel coffee shop-I have the antique shop in Missouri)You were so inspirational talking to me about my little business. I also wanted to take one of your classes but missed out, I can certainly see why you are so popular!
    Blessings:)
    Carol

7. Jill says:

Hi Jennifer! What a ball the weekend was! It flew by much too quickly. I am so glad to have finally met you… ooooh! I get giggly just thinking about it! You and the other teachers have inspired, encouraged, and supported each other and all the participants with such heart and soul. Thank you so very much. I will treasure the memories of it all forever!
    smooches!
    Jill

8. Jennifer Hayslip says:

Jennifer,
    It was SO wonderful to have met you! I wished I could have been in one of your classes, BUT Im excited to have at least be able to buy your kit. I really enjoyed talking to you!!!! You are such a lovely, lovely person! Im THRILLED that you love my bunny ornament, and she should be ready for you in ONE more day! :) Thanks for making this event SO special!
    Hugs!
    Jenn

9. Looks like all of you ladies had such a great time! Glad to hear you had fun. I’ve been hopping from blog to blog to look at everyone’s pictures. Lots of great stuff!!

10. It was a delight to meet you Jennifer. I wish we could have spent more time together…maybe next time (wink!)

11. Megan says:

I’m so glad it went well for you. I knew it would. What a great weekend. I am oozing with jealously! I want to be a Bella! *snicker* What a wonderful weekend of creativity, sharing and womanhood.

12. paige says:

cutie jennifer…i’ve been stalking the SB blogs & all the pics of you are so fun!!
    your workshops surely were a blast!!
    happy holidays
    xo

13. Maija Lepore says:

It was so nice meeting you Jennifer! You are truely a kind soul. The class you taught was fabulous and I enjoyed our conversations. I will look forward to getting to know you better!

14. Karla Smith says:

Jennifer,
    I can’t wait to finish my pretty sweet cone. Love the tradition, and I will start a tradition this year, by making one for family and friends for Christmas. Handmade gifts, are the most fun to give!
    Thanks for sharing…..
    Karla Smith
    ibkarla2@yahoo.com

15. ummm…you are the best…the best i tell ya! i adore you just the same. can’t wait to see you again in a few short weeks at your open house! love you to pieces miss jennifer!!! blessings and hugs.

16. Congrats, Jennifer, on a job well done! The pictures are fantastic and everyone looked like they were having the BEST time. I am so proud of you! You, my dear, are truly a gift…talented, kind and fun…all rolled up into one fab Bella! Looking forward to your open house next month.
    Glittery hugs,
    xoxo
    Laurie

17. Natalea says:

Jennifer, what a sweet post! It was such a pleasure meeting you! You are one of the most sincere and truly sweet people I’ve ever met! Taking both of your classes was a dream! Your style is fabulous but your attitude,energy and sweet nature even surpass the beauty you create! Such a pleasure! Thank you for all the work you put into to this fabluous event! I’m glad to hear you got as much out of it as all the rest of us! xo natalea

18. Lisa says:

Thanks for all the new links to check out.
    Sounds like it was lots of fun. I’ve been seeing lots of great reviews. Congrats!

19. Beth Leintz says:

Thanks so much for that pretty orange crown ;)- was fun shopping with you and your class was great!

20. awwww, everyone looks so great & happy!
    You all looked like you had so much fun!
    Im so sorry I missed it. I hope to be able to go next year!!!
    I look forward to meeting you & having a blast!
    Best Wishes ~