It’s Silver Bella time

I’m probably somewhere over Kansas when you get this but I had to say farewell and tell you how I wish I could jump out of these pre -teaching jitters….I know it is going to be an amazing experience just in terms of fellowship…and I also won’t be the only one with artistic insecurities …. and I hope I can enlighten the class to new perspectives in crafting but bottom line I just want them to like me….I want to bring warmth and compassion and empathy into every situation….Thanks Teresa for this amazing opportunity for pushing me out of my comfort zone and offering me the opportunity to share my artistic style…I look forward to meeting all of you..Love, JenniferImg_1905
Img_1987
Img_1976
Img_1886
Img_1979
Img_1911
Img_1899

32 Responses to “It’s Silver Bella time”

1. Mary says:

Have a great time, Jennifer, and a safe trip there and back! Looking forward to the receap upon your return.

2. I’m convinced people will love you Jennifer! I’m sure I would from all I read and saw about you! Have a safe trip to Silver Bella and a fabulous time! Best wishes sends Carol from Germany

3. Barbara says:

Hope you have a wonderful time (how could you not, right???)!!! Your photographs are magical!!!

4. Bobbie Duran says:

Wow! thanks for the photos and you are going to do great.

5. clarice says:

Oh Jennifer you can tell through your blog what a kind and generous person you are. Everyone will love you and you will do fine. xoxoxox Clarice

6. Monicaa says:

OMG look at all that glittered goodness!
    Have a wonderful weekend :)

7. Serious eye candy!!! Oh wow! If santa would just bring me some of the Sis Boom basics! It’s so hard to wait. lol! I have a new bag I just designed and I need those black and whites! When does it come out? You know I’ll be being them all. Have a great trip, I’m sure there are tons of people waiting to meet you!

8. Firefly Hill says:

Everyone will love you Jennifer, as you are truly a warm, kind and lovely person! I hope you have a great time.
    Annie

9. Pam says:

THEY ARE GOING TO LOVE YOU !!!

10. Alicia says:

Wow I LOVE looking at the photos on this website. Have a wonderful weekend!!

11. *heidi* says:

I would have loved to meet you! Thanks for showing these adorable pictures, makes me feel a little better! Hope you’re having fun!

12. Tanya Whelan says:

If anyone can bring empathy, compassion and warmth it’s you!!!!! because that’s your authentic self!I wish I could see you and cheer you on and be part of your fan club. Knock em dead with all the beauty you have to offer!!
    love, Tanya

13. sheree says:

Have a great time–I wish I could come!! Can’t wait to hear about how things went. :) I am sure it will be great.

14. Lisa says:

Your fabric is so delicious. I love all these pretty bolts. Such beautiful colors and a pleasure to browse.

15. Laurie says:

Can’t wait to hear all about your fantastic time with the girls!

16. Megan says:

My goodness! How could they NOT like you! I’m sure it will go smoothly for you. ;)
    Have a great time! Wish I was there!

17. Janna says:

I have no doubt your will be rocking the Silver Bella house!! Wish I could be there…maybe next year :) jw

18. LuAnn Smith says:

How in the world could someone not like you Jennifer… I hope you had a great trip! I just want to dive in to that top pic of your fabrics, with a pair of scissors..

19. Cre8Tiva says:

oh you will have so much acceptance…please stop by my blog for another giveaway today…blessings, rebecca

20. Lisa NYC says:

How DELICIOUS!!!! Have a BLAST!
    With friendship,
    Lisa

21. karla nathan says:

Silver Bella was even more fun than I had expected. All the classes were helpful and fun, and I met some great, glittery, new friends!
    Thanks,
    Karla

22. Jennifer, I am so glad I got to meet you and visit with you over morning coffee. Your Silver Bella class was awesome! You are truly a delight and so much fun! HUGS from Texas!

23. I hope you had a wonderful time Jennifer! Can’t wait to hear all about it!
    xo,
    Kim

24. deb says:

Ooh that glitter – glitterific!! Looks like one dazzling event.

25. Lisa says:

Jennifer, it was sooo wonderful to meet you. You were so kind. If you haven’t noticed you are such a rock star!! It was amazing to meet you and hear your stories You share your gift and business tips so freely. I appreciate that. Thank you.((hugs))

26. Tammy says:

Sooooooooo fun to meet you at Silver Bella, Jennifer!! Loved your rowdy last class. Hope you had a great trip home and that our paths will cross again…xoxotammy

27. Cammy says:

Oh Jennifer, I’m so jealous of those Silver Bella girls who got to take your class. I am sure you were a huge success! Can’t wait to hear all about it. Cammy

28. Sherri says:

Mrs Paginelli – You are truly an Inspiration – I just bought a Magazine with you in it – Better Homes & Gardens “Christmas Ideas” and there you were, gracing several pages with Golden and Glittery Bliss. I really admire you – I hope to be as talented as you and the Silver Bella Crew one day!!
    Thank you for Inspiring this little gal from a small town in Oregon….I am going to start using more Glitter in my artwork!!
    xoxox Sherri @ Antique Paperie

29. What a weekend! It was really overwhelming in the very best of ways, wasn’t it? I’m so glad to have met you and really wish I had one of your classes! Maybe next year!!! xo-Mel

30. M&Co says:

You christmas decorations are so fresh and wonderful!! Its like candy!! Love your style!

31. Kirstie says:

Jennifer, I just love everything here, all those colours and glitter and glam. Fabric is just beautiful, the clothing is breath taking LOVE IT. Have to get my hands on that book, I’m a interior dec by trade but I’m leaning towards more creating with paperier and fabrics, so I still love collecting interior books for inspiration.
    Thank-you for the wonderful time at your place.
    Merry Christmas