Paper Post

I’m having fun with my paper for Daisyd’s …check it out!!! Sooo purdy!!! Love it…Img_1142
Img_1147_2
Img_1331_2
Img_1332
Img_1329

17 Responses to “Paper Post”

1. jessi nagy says:

Beautiful!!! i love all of these papers! great job. love that crown! see ya soon at silver bella
    jessi nagy

2. jen says:

Wowee! They’re absolutely gorgeous. How very fun for you to create with papers you yourself designed!! Tres cool! :-)

3. Andrea S. says:

oh, it’s just gorgeous Jennifer! I’ll have to check my local scrapbook store and see if they’ve gotten it in! Beautiful!

4. jonipossinj says:

I love all the papers… BEAUTIFUL! But, I was just reading the previous post about your doggie George. I think that’s so great for him that he goes with Rich to have adventures. What fun!! We lost our dog of 14 years a few days after Christmas and the tears still run when I think about him. I agree with you about ‘material things’… so unimportant in relation to living critters and family.
    To George… a long life!!
    Joni

5. Teresa says:

Beautiful, beautiful, I love it!!
    Teresa

6. Dara says:

So gorgeous!!!! I love those beautiful glittery accents! :)

7. paige says:

love the new papers & love the crown even more….hope you’ll share with your etsy/ebay fans!!
    xo

8. I love the crown in all it’s glitzy glamor!
    The paper is amazing too…
    Priscilla

9. oh it’s gorgeous! I *thought* this was your line when I first saw it. Looks like you…in a beautiful Fall mood! Great job Jennifer!

10. Lisa says:

Wonderful patterned papers. Love the colors!

11. Sherri M. says:

I Absolutely adore what you have done with the Daisy D’s Paper! I love that line! You have taken it and glitzed it up, added sparkle and that special unique Jennifer style :) Love the photos!
    xo Sherri

12. Karla says:

Lovely! I just ordered some of your papers!
    Karla

13. They are lovely. Will you print them on fabric? I finally got ahold of large quantities of Mod Girls! Talk about happy!!

14. Jen says:

I’m just crazy about that paper! Especially the floral. I can’t wait to get my hands on it.