Crazy about Suzy

Suzy Spence has the gift of mix look at these aprons so fun and lyrical please do yourself a favor and visit her blog just loving what she is about..loves the vintage and look at the stash…but you have to see the wall of fabrics ….so jealous…Inspirations
Unknown
Unknown1

15 Responses to “Crazy about Suzy”

1. Christen says:

My heart just smiled.

2. suzy says:

Hi Jennifer, thanks for the shout out! That’s what I love about your fabrics, you can mix and match them all, the more the merrier! Thanks for turning me on to your bud Tanya at Grand Revival. Turns out we live in the same local. xo, suzy

3. Zoe says:

I love it!! I don’t know if I posted this on your site earlier but – I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about your style! Everytime I come here it makes me think of the “YA YA Sisterhood”! At least, this is how I envision it!! :)

4. Marilyn says:

Jennifer – did you ever tell us who won the fabric??

5. Soooo beautiful! I just ordered 1 yrd of each print in your mod girls line. Can’t wait to get it!!!!

6. jonipossin says:

I love the apron! You have a fantastic knack for mixing just the right prints together.
    Joni

7. Monicaa says:

What a cute apron and I love the material of course!

8. sheree says:

great mix of fabrics used there!! and i am diggin’ that stack of fabrics too. :)

9. *Heidi* says:

I love that second picure, the half apron…. going now to find that!!! Love the mix!

10. carole says:

I LOVE that mixed up look that Suzy does SO well- matchey matchey is just not as fun! the black and white is my all time fave sis boom,it is my studios decor. can not get enough of it!

11. donnalayton says:

Hi Jennifer,
    Needed a dose of eye candy! I just recently found Suzy’s blog and IT IS fabulous! Your fabrics blow me away. Can’t wait to find the time to make that art quilt I’ve been threatening to make. Maybe when school starts. Love what you did for Miss Foof! So pretty.

12. Tamara says:

So glad to have found your blog! I love your fabrics!

13. I love the fabrics….that aron is wonderful.
    Lori