Jazz it up

Okay so before the memorial day day feast with our very close friends I asked my girlfriend Nan if Casey (her daughter ) and my daughter would model a few of the new products to entice people to come to the show…what I love most is that the girls dressed with no rules and no perfect guidelines to follow and they kicked it up a notch look how fantastic Girlfriends goes with Modgirls…got to love!!! Thanks girls I think we are going to run out of stock…perfect!! Love you guysImg_0299
Img_0300
Img_0270
Img_0296
Img_0275
Img_0277
Img_0285
Img_0286
Img_0295
Img_0294
Img_0267
Img_0279

18 Responses to “Jazz it up”

1. Laurie says:

I can’t wait to get my own parcel of MODGIRLS in the mail this week!!! Looks like fun, Jennifer!! Thanks for sharing the inspiring photographs of your beautiful treasures.

2. Teresa says:

OH MY GLOSS!!! What darling photos of darling sisboom! I WANT that purse with the striped fabrics…the zebra print in the enter one. What’s a gal gotta do to get one of those I wonder? you going to have a super show….I just know it!!

3. beki says:

Seeing all those fabrics together makes me so happy! I recently made a skirt from your girlfriends line, but unfortunately it’s too small. I think I’ll just admire it from the hanger for now :)

4. It’s all wonderful!! I’m certainly enticed! Now if only I could convince my DH that I NEEED to make a trip. :)

5. Monica A says:

I just love your fabrics!! I have to get me some Modgirls soon, soon, soon!!

6. clarice says:

Cute, cute, cute I will have to shows these to my girls. Thank you Clarice

7. Karla says:

I was already coming but after seeing the photos I’m even more excited!
    Karla

8. Toni says:

I love everything. The girls look so great modeling too! Fabulous job with everything!

9. I can’t stand it!!! I just love your fabrics. I especially covet the blue backround with the white scrolls and pink flowers…..Paired with the zebra! Beautiful!

10. Gorgeous fabrics! I’m a huge fan of your girlsfriends line and have used it over and over in my kids custom clothing line. I can already tell that Modgirls is going to be another huge hit. Kudos!

11. wow! is just about all i can say!

12. Jassman says:

Well, if they aren’t the cutest darn things! Love the all the Sisboom yummies! Just my kind of stuff! Good luck with the show….know it will be FAB!!!!

13. Jill says:

I can’t pick which one I like best!!!! Guess I will just have to have them ALL!!!!!

14. pam says:

I tried commenting on how much I loved this whole camera shoot this morning but couldn’t get typepad to take it.
    I love them all and covet each and every piece. Love all your projects, super darling, inspirational, etc.

15. Tonya says:

LOVE you new mod girls line…how fun to be a fabric designer!

16. paige says:

so darn cute jennifer, so cute!!!!
    lovin that purple toile!

17. Cammy says:

I am just speechless. I can’t pick a favorite…..I want it all. Oh how I wish I could come to your show. It is going to be a huge success!!