Sensibility

Over the weekend I created some mood boards to focus on my ideas throughout the upcoming year and I wanted to share them with all my fellow bloggers as a way to focus ideas that inspire all year round…thanks everyone for your loyalty, very busy getting ready to introduce Mod Girls fabric line out in Salt Lake City.. so I appreciate the overwhelming support from family,friends,colleagues and fellow bloggers….enjoy them and drop me a line…..Img_0020
Img_0021
Img_0022_2

19 Responses to “Sensibility”

1. clarice says:

I have never made one of this, but I love the idea. By the way. baby. Are you trying to tell us something ;-) xoxox Clarice

2. Junk2Jewels says:

Very inspiring, I love the color combos! Nice. Tracy

3. simply adorable! I can’t wait to meet you at Silver Bella, you always inspire me with your colors and creativity, hopefully it will rub off onto me!

4. teresa says:

looks like they are fun to make! i make books of ideas, file folders full, and now about 3 bulletin boards. Know what? I know there are a couple of your prints from a magazine on of the bulletin boards! I havent’ updated those boards since last summer…no need to as they still inspire me! :)

5. Jill says:

I have been planning to do something similar…so many pretties that inspire and excite me!!! Yours are just lovely! Thanks so much for sharing. I can’t wait for your new fabrics….lordy!!!! How long til they get to Omaha???!!!!

6. Bethany says:

LOVE THEM!! Esp. the third one…so lovely. It is a great idea to keep inspiration always in your sight…these boards should give plenty of ideas. I’m inspired to go revamp the one in my studio :)

7. love those!!
    your new line is so wonderful….of course!!
    you’re a rock star!

8. Heidi says:

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing this with us all! I always love the things you make! *Heidi*

9. Coryn says:

This is fantastic. Thank you Jennifer!

10. Elizabeth says:

Can’t wait to see Mod Girls! Hope to meet you in Salt Lake City…I’m going crazy getting my booth ready.

11. deb says:

So inspiring!! I love your mood boards Jennifer!

12. jemima bean says:

Very cool! I’m with whoever said they have file folders, LOL. That’s me :D File folders & sketch pads…

13. Darlene says:

I LOVE THE IDEA OF A MOOD BOARD. NEVER THOUGHT OF ORGANIZING INSPIRATION THAT WAY. HOW CLEVER OF YOU. THANKS FOR THE IDEA. DARLENE

14. I like your idea of adding the words at the bottom for thoughts and ideas that are inspired by the images in the mood board. So cool!!

15. Jen says:

Love them so much! Just like my inspiration book but always in plain sight. Brilliant!

16. Great mood boards. That’s a good idea for goals too, I think. Hmmmn. Might have to try that!

17. Susan says:

Hi Jennifer,
    Interesting mood boards! And I like your new banner. (You know you can always ask me for help with Photoshop anytime.) Hey…We need more Sis Boom stuff at T-Party!

18. Tag…your it! See my blog for details!

19. donnalayton says:

What a great idea. To have these to hang rather than just in a journal. Your mood boards certainly put a spring in my step! So inspiring…thank you:)