Spill the Beans

My blogger buds are first to see…not on the market until May but you are the lucky ones!! So spill the beans but remember to be patient…they will be here before you know it…..I wanted to leave you with something awesome while I take a break for a week! Blessings…JenniferModdy

33 Responses to “Spill the Beans”

1. Chiara says:

I love the colors and May is a perfect month to buy some new fabric for decorating the house!!!! Taking a break sounds like a great idea… Enjoy!!!!!!

2. Heidi says:

Delightful! Beautiful colors! But, May? Seems like a year from now!

3. jen says:

Oh my stars in heaven. Wonderful collection! I can see these looking fab anywhere from recovering a couch to a one of a kind boutique girls ensemble. THANKS FOR SHOWING US! Look forward to getting some for sure!

4. Rosemary P. says:

Oh! These are lovely! And I see purple, too! I can’t wait to touch it. Just devine!

5. Oh my goodness…The colors look amazing!!

6. clarice says:

Ohhh I am sooo excited, I can hardly wait. I love the colors. I can already see some ideas flitting in my mind. Thank you Jennifer for sharing with us, it is all lovely. Have a yummy break. Clarice-who is off to dream about fabric

7. beki says:

Ooo, how exciting! I love the colors!!! I can’t wait to get a look at those.

8. Kim says:

YAY! So exciting! Looks GORGEOUS, Jennifer! Can’t wait to get my little fingers on some myself.

9. deb says:

Oh my.. I am completely in love with all of it! Can not wait!!

10. pam says:

congratulations! can’t wait!

11. Jessica in GA says:

I love the colors! I don’t think I can wait until May, either… Congrats on all your hard work!! :)

12. What is this colorful madness you tempt us with?!?!? Gorgeous!! May, huh? that’s only about 80ish days away, right?

13. Ohhh Jennnnnifer!! Sooo soo fab!! Ok…everyone get ready to see these incredible prints lining the pages of EVERY magazine sooon!!
    Great work Jennifer!! You truly rule!!
    xoxo Jenny..and Aaron
    Lots of Love!!!

14. Toni says:

I cannot WAIT to get the full on preview. I love your fabric designs. Very beautiful. Can’t wait to get some and sew sew sew.
    Toni :D

15. pam says:

I can’t wait to see it in person at Spring Quilt Market! Will you be there?

16. robin says:

Hey, no fair. I want to see more!
    I can’t wait!!!!!

17. Jen says:

Lovely, lovely cheerful fabrics. Just what I needed to brighten my day during this subzero cold snap. Thanks!

18. Joy says:

I don’t even know how to sew!! But I want some just to look at in my home! Joy…A new blogger!!Check me out at http://www.thevintagerabbit.typepad.com You are Fabulous!!!

19. carol says:

jennifer
    what gorgeous fabric
    I have some of the sisboom girlfriends I think and just love it
    ‘carol

20. Polly says:

Been loving the girlfriends prints since I first laid eyes on them. I have mixed and matched so many of them into my various projects. LOVE THEM. Absolutely can’t wait for the modgirls collection!!

21. Heather says:

Oh my! These are sooooo yummy! What beautiful work!

22. Coryn says:

Gorgeous fabrics Jennifer. Puts meaning into the phrase “eye candy”. Thanks for giving us a little preview.

23. Megan says:

Oooo! can’t wait to see more!

24. carol says:

jennifer
    how do you feel about your fabrics being used to make things for sale
    I know there was a lot of buzz about amy butler not allowing her fabric to be used what are your policies
    carol

25. carol says:

jennifer
    how do you feel about your fabrics being used to make things for sale
    carol

26. Jill says:

Oh dear! I just found your Girlfriends line and now you are coming out with a new line! yay! I just love all the yummy colors! I am working on a little quilt with what I got yesterday….went crazy at the quilt shop!!!! Hope to post it on my blog when finished!
    I love love love the line!

27. Ooo, Jennifer, I can’t wait to see them! Will you be at Spring Market in SLC?

28. gyll says:

Ohhh goody!!!
    They look yummy!!
    ~gyl

29. I sure wish my local quilt shops would get more fabrics like this. So fresh and fun. Can’t wait to get my little hands on some and start designing something.

30. tasha says:

heavenly!! just heavenly!! I can’t believe I have to wait until MAY for these gems! :) Great stuff!!

31. Gina says:

I look forward to more crafting with your beautiful prints. Keep us updated on when we can get our hands on some.

32. Oh, what a tease! LOL
    I can’t wait to see the full print. Gorgeous colors! There will be some serious sewing happening in May.
    Kimberly :)